The third edition of the best, funniest father's guide to having a baby, What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding, is now thoroughly revised and updated, but it's still packed with information, advice, and attitude distinctively for guys. Originally conceived as a little parody, just something funny and helpful for the expectant man, the book is now a classic gift, passed knowingly from one generation of first-time papas to the next.
With this lighthearted, month-by-month instruction manual on the care and nurture of a pregnant wife—the main role of expectant dads—he'll handle all the important milestones and topics: what not to say during the three phases of labor; what to buy, how many, and when; maintaining work-life balance; maintaining work-life-wife balance.
New features in What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding include:
• The minefield: the wrong gifts for your pregnant wife
• Social media pregnancy etiquette: status update!
• Eight reasons why not to pick out maternity clothes
What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding also features the latest trends!
• Festive gender-reveal parties. (Really!)
• Updated baby name guide, including Twitter hash tags.
• Cloth diapers: The debate is back!