This cookbook contains 15 delicious Keto recipes like Tomato Feta Soup, Chicken with Peanut Sauce, Chicken and Goat Cheese Skillet and Balsamic Chicken.
Recipe from the cookbook:
DELICIOUS KETO DEVILED EGGS
Prep/cooking time 20 minutes + chilling.
Serving yield: 12
1. 12 large hard-boiled eggs.
2. 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
3. 4 teaspoons of dill pickle relish.
4. 2 teaspoons of snipped fresh dill.
5. 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
6. 1 teaspoon of coarsely ground pepper for taste.
7. 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
8. 1/8 teaspoon of paprika or cayenne pepper as desired.
1. Using a sharp kitchen knife, cut the eggs into two equal halves, take out the egg yolks and reserve the egg whites. Using a large mixing bowl, add in the egg yolks then mash. Add in the rest of the ingredients on the list (excluding the paprika) then stir everything to combine. Spoon the mixture into the center of the egg whites, place in the refrigerator for about thirty minutes then serve alongside with some sprinkles of paprika.
81 Calories, 7g fat, 94mg Cholesterol, 81mg Sodium, 1g Carbohydrate, and 3g Protein.