This newest edition of Kaplan's GRE Prep Plus 2019 features a new practice test. In addition, about 25% of the in-format questions to the practice sets in the book are new.
The book guides you through your GRE prep step by step, with added online practice and video lessons to ensure you're ready for test day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, boost your math skills, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam's computerized format with online practice tests.
In the online content that comes with the book, get everything in our GRE Prep 2019 package, plus an additional practice test, hundreds of additional practice questions, dozens of timed practice sets for every section of the test, a customizable online Qbank, and video lessons on stress-reduction techniques and study planning tactics that can help you ace the GRE.
With GRE Prep Plus 2019, you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to do practice sets and even full practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Best Practice
• Two full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day.
• One brand-new full-length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review.
• Personalize your study plan with the individual performance summary you'll receive after each test.
• Customize your practice with a 500-question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty.
• Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated for 2018-2019 by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
• Purchase of GRE Prep Plus 2019 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty on our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
• We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
• Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan’s (www.kaptest.com) proven strategies have been helping students achieve their goals for almost 80 years.