All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God, more than merely a biblical description of the believer's inventory, is an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory. (7 Sessions)
• Bible Study Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between 7 group sessions
• Includes leader helps and perforated prayer cards that can be used to develop a prayer strategy
• Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
• Equip women to get serious, specific, and strategic in their discipline of prayer
• Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
• Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
• Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
• Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures
• Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
• Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
Author: Priscilla Shirer is a wife and mom first, but put a Bible in her hand and a message in her heart, and you'll see why thousands meet God in powerful, personal ways at her conferences. With a Master's Degree in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary, Priscilla brings the depths of Scripture to life. Her Bible studies span such topics as Exodus, hearing the voice of God, and biblical characters like Jonah and Gideon. She has also written many books, including the New York Times bestseller The Resolution for Women She and her husband, Jerry, lead Going Beyond Ministries, through which they provide spiritual training, support, and resources to the body of Christ. They count it as their greatest privilege to serve every denomination and culture across the spectrum of the church.